Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Re: Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Postby Tribunal » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Stylish wrote:Ummm it seems I can't upload anymore ha's on here? Why is this?

"Basic accounts have limited access to Style File. Basic features include:
- 5 avatar uploads per month (does not rollover)"

Did you already upload 5 avatars this month?

Here's the rules if you wanted to look over them again. The account limits are at the bottom.
Tribunal

Postby Fyreheart » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi! I'm new and I was wondering how we post our inspirations and/or references. Say, your HA is based on a character or artwork you happened to come by. How would you post the link to the original so people know what you're trying to emulate?

Or are you supposed to be strictly original?
Fyreheart

Postby Fyreheart » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 am

Is there a way to post references and inspiration pics? Or are we allowed to base our HAs after other characters at all?
Fyreheart

Postby jila » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm

you can add it to the "about this style" section of your avatar.

you can edit your avatar details under the "mine" tab.

theres a link underneath the "about this style" form that says "view available BBcode", where you can add images or links (make sure the images you post arent ridiculously large though!). theyre generally the same or similar to typical bbcode on forums/scode on subeta forums), but make sure all your code is in lowercase, otherwise they wont work c:
jila
Premium Member

Postby shaunathedead » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 pm

I changed my username on Subeta and just realized my Style File account still has my old username. I remember reading somewhere that if you got a name change on Subeta you had to have your name on here changed too. How do I go about doing that?
shaunathedead

Postby jila » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 pm

omgimshauna wrote:I changed my username on Subeta and just realized my Style File account still has my old username. I remember reading somewhere that if you got a name change on Subeta you had to have your name on here changed too. How do I go about doing that?

stylefile rules are here (the link is on the home page).

"If you changed your username on Subeta you may contact any of the administrators to change your Style File account's name. "

you can contact one of the 4 administrators here (again, the link is on the home page) via comment or smail on subeta. make sure you let them know your old username as well.
jila
Premium Member

Postby Ollie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Hello! I'm popping back in after a rather long hiatus to see about deleting my Style File account. I absolutely do not need it anymore, and I've already retrieved from it everything I'd want to (avatar images, comments and tag lists, etc.). I don't think there's an account-deletion procedure on the site proper so I thought I'd ask about it here.

Thanks!
Ollie

Postby FLUX » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:16 am

Hi there :)

I keep trying to upload a new style and whenever I do it just takes me to my uploaded styles page without uploading it...I have a premium account so I'm not over the limit (and it doesn't remind me to buy one so I don't think it has expired). And then when I click off the site and come back I'm logged out? It's never done this before, my account always stays logged in. Confused xD
FLUX

Postby Ivyana » Mon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm

How do you find out everything the avatars are wearing? I'm fairly new to subeta and like to add things to my wishlist. Thanks
Ivyana

Postby jila » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 am

Ivyana wrote:How do you find out everything the avatars are wearing? I'm fairly new to subeta and like to add things to my wishlist. Thanks

aside from checking in the "all clothing on subeta" section of the wardrobe (in a drop down menu) and avatar generators like arvee, there are a few options.

1. sometimes on people profiles, they have the option of enabling the feature that lists the items theyre wearing. you can check their profile and if youre lucky, they may have it listed

2. you can comment the person on subeta or on their style. people almost always reply back to help you identify it item theyre wearing that you like

3. you can check out the "Human Avatar Item Identification" thread on subeta (located in the human avatars subforum). you can just post their avatar using the code [preview=USERNAME] and ask what item theyre wearing and someone should let you know c:
jila
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion