Six Months of Stimulate! Challenge #26!

Six Months of Stimulate! Challenge #26!

Postby Thomas » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:45 am

Hello everybody! Thomas here with the newest news.

The twenty-fifth edition of our Stimulate Your Style challenge saw 36 shady stylists take on pairs of retro sunglasses and give them a super chic facelifts. The twenty-sixth round is now active and will close on Wednesday 22nd March, with a new challenge featured next Wednesday. This week we are asking you to use the Queen Bea Puff, available from the oh so exclusive Blue Building Shop.

For full details, be sure to check out the new forum thread on Subeta or our updated Contests page. I also encourage you to join our ping groups, #stylefile and #stimulate to keep up with our latest news.

AND bonus alert bonus alert. To celebrate half a year of Stimulate Your Style, Who and I are working on a couple of things to mark out this momentous occasion! Wow. Half a year! We once again thank you for making these weekly challenges a success and continue to be impressed by the commitment and creativity on display. Thank you!

Lastly, don't forget about our Lending/Borrowing thread and its ping group #sfborrow should you be in need of an item, and our Avatar Critiques & Advice if you are unsure about a look and need some pointers.

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful avatars! <3
Thomas
Administrator

Return to Announcements