Your Most Adored Avatar vs. Your Favorite

Re: Your Most Adored Avatar vs. Your Favorite

Postby CHAMPION » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:58 am

^most adored. I like it, But it didn't really stand out to me as one of my favorite avatars. It was made because at the time I was crazy with the peacock eyes. P:

This is my favorite. I think I matched everything well, and I had so much fun making it. c:
CHAMPION

Postby Rock » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:47 pm

This is my most adored. I like it very much, but not as much as my favorites.

I am never sure which I like more, but right now my favorite is this one:
Rock

Postby Elcarim » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 pm

My favorite would be Pride, and it is now also my most adored due to unfortunate events. >:o
Elcarim

Postby Maja » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 am

Time I answered my own question. I'm so glad people have started to post more on these forums C:

My most adored is
While I am proud of it, it's not nearly my favorite.

This one is my favorite:
Right on my page four xD
I will never, ever, be able to make anything like this again.
Maja
Premium Member

Postby MidnightShadow » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Kask why is your favorite being your most adored considered an unfortunate event? :A I would think that's a good thing!
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do.

MidnightShadow
Site Coder

Postby Midnight » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:02 pm

MidnightShadow wrote:Kask why is your favorite being your most adored considered an unfortunate event? :A I would think that's a good thing!

He gets some very bad ideas in his head sometimes >:O He deleted most of his SF account, only keeping his favourites! (I STILL HATE YOU FOR THAT ARTHUR!! I'd adored a lot of those :cry:)

This is my most adored, and I still love it, though I no longer consider it one of my best.

ImageImage

My second and fourth most adored. God, I hate them both so much now. (Well, the fourth one not so much. I'm just not very proud of it...) I was going to delete them once, but everyone was like "NOOO YOU CAN'T :A" so, yeah. Left them there.

Fave avatar... ok, this is a tough choice. I seriously have like, ten. Scratch that. Going through my account I realize it's more like twenty. (Hey, I do have seventeen pages of avatars , lol).

OK. TOP 3:
Image Image Image

Ironically though, a LOT of my favourite avatars are generally unpopular

and then there's the champ, one that I love a lot which recieved the grand total of... one adore. LOLOLOL. I do really like it, but I would probably change the make-up now, and maybe use the hair salon for the hair. c:
Icon by IAmShannon. Thank you! c:
Midnight
Premium Member

Postby West » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 am

My most adored is this one, Night Crawler which is fair enough 'cause it's probably my best in terms of colour matching and using BIGASS random weapons

But I've always had a soft spot for this one I have ridiculous amounts of love for pixie antennae and eyepatches :U
West

Postby Dilemma » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm

While my Most Adored isn't my least favorite, i don't think it is my best work and yet my Current Fav has one of the least adores
Dilemma

Postby Sin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 pm

My most adored is my Aries av. I do love it and I'm super sentimental over it, since it was my first Zodiac HA and thus kick-started the inspiration for so many of my favorite HAs, but it's not my absolute favorite, nor do I think it's my best. I'm not even sure if it would make my top 10 at this point, lol.

For the longest time my Taurus av was my favorite, but now I thinkkk I'd have to say it's this one:

My Sagittarius av. Maybe it's partially because I struggled with it for monthsss (IT WAS SUCH A DIFFICULT HA TO MAKE), loving the idea and almost not being able to pull it together, but I'm just really proud of it. It has one of my favorite color schemes I've ever done and definitely some of my best layering work.
"Even after I'm dead, I will swim through the soil like a mermaid of the Earth, just to be next to your bones."
(Archipelago Of Kisses, Jeffrey McDaniel)
Sin
Premium Member

Postby Jive » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:04 pm

My most adored, which I've always loved, is:
I'd say it has to be up there as one of my favourites, but my newest one is my current fave:
Jive

PreviousNext

Return to Style & Trends