Trends You Are Over

Re: Trends You Are Over

Postby beyonce » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 pm

please stop being lazy and just look for other shoes
sometimes these work, yes, but please stop slapping them on just because you can't think of any other shoes to wear
beyonce
Premium Member

Postby Maja » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 am

Not sure if this counts as a trend because it doesn't relate to a specific item but: slapping custom wearable(s) onto an avatar they don't even look good on, just for the sake (I guess) of showing off said custom wearable(s).
Maja
Premium Member

Postby Frenchi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 pm

While they are nice, the Donna Fake Lashes and Argo Blackout Liquid Liner are painfully overused. Almost every single avatar in the top ten uses one or the other, and honestly it gets really old to see the same exact eyes over and over and over and over... like, geez, they're not that great.
Frenchi
Premium Member

Postby EmCee » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 am

Hindered wrote:While they are nice, the Donna Fake Lashes and Argo Blackout Liquid Liner are painfully overused. Almost every single avatar in the top ten uses one or the other, and honestly it gets really old to see the same exact eyes over and over and over and over... like, geez, they're not that great.

Actually, they really are.
They are used, because of the fact that they work so well with everything. While yes, there are some other eyes people could use, I think the Donna/Argo combo are a staple in everyone's wardrobe.
EmCee
Premium Member

Postby Princess » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 pm

The Donna Fake Lashes are definitely a staple in my wardrobe. *LOL* They layer really well with a number of eye items on the site, and they're naturally colored (which is a huge huge bonus for me). I also love love love the freedom to be able to choose the eyebrows that go with them. I find it really difficult to find eyes that look nice and layer nicely, but there have actually been quite a few eyes that have come out this year (the dancing performance eye kit and the vesnali eye eggs, to name a few) that I really like. However, often times I find the eyes on site to be either too large/small, awkwardly placed on the face, or oddly colored to be of much use. 8(
Princess
Junior Adminstrator

Postby Cole » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 am

I have to agree with Brittany. I use Donna a lot. They are a natural color and makeup layers so well with them! I do make a conscience effort to not over use them, but it's hard.

Thankfully subeta has been trying to release nice eyes lately. Hopefully they continue the trend.
Cole
Senior Administrator

Postby Delirium » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:49 am

Wings. Wings everywhere.
No please stop they aren't that amazing you don't need all of them and you don't need to wear them all the time aughhhhh stop.
Delirium

Postby Luscious » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Granger wrote:Wings. Wings everywhere.
No please stop they aren't that amazing you don't need all of them and you don't need to wear them all the time aughhhhh stop.

Agreed. :x :x :x
Luscious
Site Owner

Postby JohnKerr » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:08 pm

MidnightShadow wrote:FLAT HAIR.
Please stop.I have wanted to adore avatars before but can't bring myself to do it because the hair is either literally one solid color or the color difference between the shading, highlight, and base is so minor that it still looks flat. Please try to give your salon hair a little more depth and realism. :A

I agree..I can't recognize their color's formats...Sometimes it looks glossy,sometimes it shimmers..I don't understand the reason behind it..As I try to reselect color and hair styles too...But we are not amused in any case...!!!! D=
How to do braid hair ?
JohnKerr

Previous

Return to Style & Trends