Upload changed after almost a month?

Upload changed after almost a month?

Postby Sugar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:50 pm

My HA sweet Potato now looks identical to my HA Like A Circus. The two HAs were uploaded at different times and were different the last time I was online, however now both HA images are the same. Is there anything that can be done?

This has also occured with another two HAs, "don't talk to me in the morning" now looks like "welcome aboard"
Sugar

Re: Upload changed after almost a month?

Postby Cole » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:22 am

This has been happening lately and has been fixed, but not before it messed with two of your uploads.

Unfortunately, there is no way to fix the uploads.I have deleted the messed up ones. Sorry for the inconvenience!!
Cole
Senior Administrator

Postby ROBOT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Knikol -- I just noticed that this happened to me, too. I have a version saved of the old avatar that was changed... Is it possible for you to just replace it, or do I have to delete the upload altogether and reupload the original?

Edit:

I checked with IRC and decided to just delete the messed up avatars and re-upload. Thankfully it was only 2 that were affected and I had copies saved. :]
ROBOT
Senior Administrator

Postby Cole » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:19 am

The glitch has been fixed. Unfortunately several users were affected.

If anyone notices a glitch upload, please request a deletion for the HA. We can not recover the lost HAs, sorry.
Cole
Senior Administrator

Return to Bug Reports