One HA & Some Adores Disappeared o.o;

One HA & Some Adores Disappeared o.o;

Postby Xealias » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 pm

I recently uploaded this HA that I named "Sincere"
Until earlier today I had gotten 5 adores for it.

Also, I had gotten a few adores for my other HAs today/yesterday too.

However just now when I came to style-file, "Sincere" disappeared along with its adores and the other adores for my other HAs.

Please help! :o
Xealias

Re: One HA & Some Adores Disappeared o.o;

Postby twocents » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi! Style File experienced a small issue, and unfortunately, HAs uploaded in July and likes given during that time period were lost.

You can refer to this board for the exact details, and I would really recommend joining the stylefile ping group so you can get alerts directly on Subeta.

While working on an update, it was found that one of our files was corrupt. Unfortunately, this means that the site had to be returned to the last known day without issue, which happened to be June 30th.

We have updated the monthly upload limit for basic accounts to 7 uploads. This will be for the remainder of July. If you have uploaded at all in the past week you will have to upload the avatar again.

The site is now back up and running properly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and please contact me if you have any further problems or questions. Thank you!

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Please reupload your HA if you haven't already, and please note that we cannot re-award any likes that were lost as a result of this site hiccup.
twocents
Junior Adminstrator

Re: One HA & Some Adores Disappeared o.o;

Postby Xealias » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Thank you for the response! :)
Xealias

Return to Bug Reports