HA not uploading?

Re: HA not uploading?

Postby Kellijuana » Mon May 19, 2014 7:31 pm

*sigh* I've been trying to upload my first entry into the spring fling since the 17th with no luck, its the due date for the second entry but I haven't been able to upload yet, so I'm not sure I can go on with the next one. In any case, it acts like it has uploaded it when I use the file from my computer, but then it doesn't actually add a new one, and when I use the url option it says invalid file choice. :( sad days
Kellijuana

Postby ROBOT » Tue May 20, 2014 7:50 am

@Kellijuana
I have not experienced any trouble uploading from either URL or saved file, nor have I heard reports of anyone else recently having trouble. I read your other post on the Help thread which indicated you had found the source of the error on your end. Is the site functioning for you as it should now?
ROBOT
Senior Administrator

Postby Kellijuana » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:27 am

Yes, yes it is. So sorry for the confusion, and for taking so long answering you! :/ It was quite the derp moment... :<
Kellijuana

Postby trivial » Mon May 18, 2015 4:35 pm

I am having this problem, too. I have .png images that I've been trying to upload and it just brings me to my "mine" page with my two old HA outfits. I bought the unlimited package so I definitely haven't run out. I tried three different HA images now. :(
trivial

Postby Iridescent » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:47 pm

You have 9 uploads left this month!

I can't upload anything tonight. It won't work with the subeta url or when I upload it to imgur either. any suggestions?
Iridescent

Previous

Return to Bug Reports