HA Being Erased on it's own?

HA Being Erased on it's own?

Postby Fungi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 pm

I keep going to my account and one of my HA's keeps disappearing on it's own. I'm not deleting it or anything. It's one particular one too. Please help as this is very annoying as it erases all my comments and such.

ALSO, it was NOT generated. For proof, I have it as my HA currently active on my Subeta account. So please don't flame me by saying it was generated.
Fungi

Re: HA Being Erased on it's own?

Postby jila » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 pm

that particular avatar was saved incorrectly. if it was for a generated avatar, you would have gotten an alert with a warning. not sure how you saved it, but it was cropped small.
jila
Premium Member

Postby Fungi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 pm

I saved them all as a PNG/had to crop them on ultimate paint because I was not sure how to save them transparent any other way. What's the best way to save?

I made it a bit larger. Hope that's better.
Fungi

Postby jila » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 pm

if you save them as PNGs, they should automatically be saved transparent. theres no need to crop them.

you can also take the url of your avatar and directly upload it on SF without saving it on your computer. its the second option in the upload page that says (Upload from URL)

oh, although i personally wouldnt do it right now, because the avatars on subeta seem to have disappeared. i would wait until the site stops being wonky.

c:
jila
Premium Member

Postby Fungi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks for the help! I was rather annoyed as I got all those comments and such...what a waste. :<
Fungi

Postby jila » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 pm

np. btw, i just went through your avatars, and none of them are saved right. if you want to save them on your computer now so you have a saved copy/reference if you want to remake them, you should, because they all need to be deleted. the standard avatar size is 125x250.
jila
Premium Member

Postby Fungi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Should I just wear each of them then upload that URL? I'm mad to say the least because now I have to start over :/
Fungi

Postby jila » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:03 pm

if you dont have them saved on your computer properly, then yeah, unfortunately. sorry :c

but yeah, like i said, you should save your images for reference asap if its not already on your computer. because they need to be deleted now.

if theyre already deleted and you still need the images, PM me.
jila
Premium Member

Postby Fungi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks. I took care of the issue. C:
Fungi

Return to Bug Reports