adding more slots to account

adding more slots to account

Postby Arwen_Undomiel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 am

Ok, this is weird. I went to upload another HA, but I realized I already have five uploaded already. (I have the basic account.) Interesting thing is I was able to upload another HA... Then the message above the HA says:
You have reached the style limit for free accounts. The upload limit is currently 5 per month. You have 10 available. Click the button below to upgrade your account!

So first off, it says I have reached the style limit. But then it says that I have 10 available.

Questions:
is this a glitch?
As months go by, do more slots get added to your account, even though you have a basic account?

Thanks.

And I'm no longer interested in closing my account. Thanks for putting up with my little woe's.
Arwen_Undomiel

Re: adding more slots to account

Postby Jordan » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 pm

That is odd! I'm not really sure why it says that but I will talk to our programmer to see... My guess is that it allots that second amount by how many you've got that you haven't used. The amount resets each month and is not rolled over so it does seem like an error. Basically, if you have been a member of SF for 3 months but only uploaded in the third month, it's going to say that you still had those 10 from before. I apologize for the inconvenience! Like I said, I'll be sure to let our programmer know.
Jordan
Premium Member

Re: adding more slots to account

Postby Arwen_Undomiel » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm

ok, so I"ll loose the extra 5 slots I got then?
Arwen_Undomiel

Return to Bug Reports