Top Rated Bug?

Top Rated Bug?

Postby Staria » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Not sure if this is really a bug, but it's got me wondering how it works.

I uploaded my avatar 4SRS earlier in the week. I've received 16 adores since then. The Weekly Top Rated updated today and at the very bottom the HA has 14 adores.

Would my avatar, having 16 adores, be in 3rd place, or how exactly does it distinguish it?

I'm rather confused.
Staria

Re: Top Rated Bug?

Postby Sin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 pm

It's not a bug. From what I can tell, the weekly top 3 resets on either Sundays or Mondays (I haven't paid enough attention to which one it is yet though, I just know it's somewhere in there). It doesn't function on a last-seven-days basis.
"Even after I'm dead, I will swim through the soil like a mermaid of the Earth, just to be next to your bones."
(Archipelago Of Kisses, Jeffrey McDaniel)
Sin
Premium Member

Postby Staria » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 pm

I see. Do you know what it does base it on?
Staria

Postby Sin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm

It bases it on days of the week and resets either Sunday or Monday. I think Sunday?

So like... all avatars submitted Sunday (Jan 3rd), Monday (Jan 4th), Tuesday (Jan 5th), Wednesday (Jan 6th), Thursday (Jan 7th), Friday (Jan 8th) and Saturday (Jan 9th) would be in the running for that "week," but then the next Sunday (Jan 10th), it would clear and start totally fresh with only the HAs submitted on the 10th through the 16th. Make sense? c:
"Even after I'm dead, I will swim through the soil like a mermaid of the Earth, just to be next to your bones."
(Archipelago Of Kisses, Jeffrey McDaniel)
Sin
Premium Member

Postby Staria » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 am

Ahhh, okay. Cool. :) Thanks for the explanation!
Staria

Return to Bug Reports