Genorated HAs

Genorated HAs

Postby dragon991011 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:13 am

I dislike that we can't used genorated HAs, because I like many other people are poor. Please tell me what you think of letting us use genorated HAs. c:
dragon991011

Re: Genorated HAs

Postby landriona » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 am

I know that I am neither a member of Chic, nor a Style File admin. However, if you are serious about creating Human Avatars, being poor will not stop you from creating your own masterpieces. It will just take a little longer for the ones you need to save up for. ;)

I often find myself in a state of sP emergency, but that is due to spending it all on new things for my wardrobe. All you can do, since sP is pretty easy to make, is save & spend and start over. If you are like me, you'll have a file of generated HAs saved to your computer, just waiting for those last items to be bought. Keep them, as a reminder of what you want to do. Only upload them once you have accomplished what you set out to do... buy everything you needed to make it & wear it. Once you are wearing it, then upload the image from Subeta here. You never know, you might have revamped the old generated HA to be better in the process of saving up the sP. That's usually how it works for me when I have stuff to save up for. C:

The point, as far as I know, is not to see what you can do if you had every wearable on the site available to you. It's to see what you can do with what you have.
landriona
Senior Administrator

Return to Suggestions