Sort by Date Added When Searching

Sort by Date Added When Searching

Postby Sprinkle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 pm

I think it would be nice to be able to sort searches by something other than just popularity. I know there is a sort by date (old to new and new to old) function for individual user's HAs, so I don't see why we shouldn't have it for searches.

It's not a totally necessary feature by any means, but I think it would be nice. c:

It would certainly help people (like me :B) who only remember an item tag on a recent HA that they liked, and don't want to scroll through pages and pages to find the style.
Sprinkle

Re: Sort by Date Added When Searching

Postby Kellijuana » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:36 pm

I was coming to the forums to suggest the very same thing! On subeta I'm part of the backers group and so when I want to see what has been newly uploaded here from our members I search for the tag backers, but then there are almost 50 pages of avatars to go through hunting for the new ones! Of course you would expect most of the new ones to be in the last few pages, but there are times I go quite a while without getting online, and other times that someone's avatar becomes popular very quickly. So to avoid missing any, I almost always go through every single page. O-o

sooooo >:] yeah, about that sort by date function on the searches... Pleeeeease ^_^ <3
Kellijuana

Postby Kyocera » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:56 pm

This would be amazing! I'm in the same boat as Kellijuana.
Kyocera

Postby Turokai » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:39 am

Oh Please Pleeeease! A sort by date submitted would make searching so much easier. I've been avoiding the site because having only the most popular on top is cumbersome (and downright depressing when your'e not one of the popular ones).
Turokai

Postby Luscious » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:24 pm

I'll look into it. It might take a bit to do, though.
Luscious
Site Owner

Postby Kellijuana » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:42 am

*SQUEE* C: Thank you Luscious for looking into it! I hope it's not a big hassle, because it would be incredibly appreciated.
Kellijuana

Postby Kellijuana » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Any updates here Ms. Luscious? ^_^
Kellijuana

Return to Suggestions