Make it easier to find avs desiring critique

Make it easier to find avs desiring critique

Postby Alyx » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm

I think that it would be useful to make avatars that desire critique easier to find.

Right now, AFAIK, the only way to know if someone WANTS a critique is by clicking the avatar and viewing its page to check for the "Please critique this style!" text. :Q

Two different possibilities:

1) A "critique me" icon or symbol of some sort: an icon that's shown near the avatar's title (or somewhere easily visible from any of the pages that show multiple avatars (ex: the newest uploads page).

AND/OR

2) Checking the "ask for comment critiques" box automatically adds a tag called "critique" or "critique me." However this suggestion would/will be more useful if search by something other than popularity was/is implemented. >:]
Alyx

Re: Make it easier to find avs desiring critique

Postby landriona » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm

I was just mentioning today that we needed an easier way to find the avatars where the owner/uploader has requested a critique. I second the request for a small icon or something to be added to the avatar, almost like one of the medals, or even for the title to have a different font style/color (bolded, maybe?) when the critique checkbox is active.

I honestly feel that critiques end up going by the wayside because it's too difficult (too much trouble) for people to open up every uploaded avatar to see if someone has requested a critique.
landriona
Senior Administrator

Return to Suggestions