Person with most adores!

Person with most adores!

Postby 666 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 pm

What about some display for the people with most adores over all, not only for one style?

Re: Recently Adored Display/Page? And person with most adores!

Postby Luscious » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Luscious
Site Owner

Re: Person with most adores!

Postby glory » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 am

i love the idea of having an ''most adored'' list of some sort that ranks maybe the top 20 SF users by how many overall adores they have!
glory
Premium Member

Postby kurloz » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:34 am

glory wrote:i love the idea of having an ''most adored'' list of some sort that ranks maybe the top 20 SF users by how many overall adores they have!

But that isn't really fair for the people who have uploaded less HAs. They might have HAs that have loads of adores but someone else would be the top adored because they have like 20 pages of HAs. If the 'top adored' could be calculated in some other way, I think this would be a great idea, though.
kurloz

Postby Ian » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Stitch wrote:
glory wrote:i love the idea of having an ''most adored'' list of some sort that ranks maybe the top 20 SF users by how many overall adores they have!

But that isn't really fair for the people who have uploaded less HAs. They might have HAs that have loads of adores but someone else would be the top adored because they have like 20 pages of HAs. If the 'top adored' could be calculated in some other way, I think this would be a great idea, though.

Perhaps something like an 'Overall Average Adores' would be better then.
Average Adores would be less subjective to the amount of HAs a person has, but to just the adores on those avatars.

I know at least having something that tells you the Average adores you have would be nice. (Rather than have it be comparative) I know when I want to figure out my average I just get the calculator out. Having it on already on SF would be easier for a lot of people I'd imagine.
Ian

Postby jila » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 am

idk, i feel like it would be unfair for people with less avatars uploaded. and even if there was an average, i feel like some people might be sneaky enough to to delete their lowest ranking avatars to bring up their average. not saying it would be common practice, but its entirely possible to alter the results.
jila
Premium Member

Postby dyl4n » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 am

jila wrote:and even if there was an average, i feel like some people might be sneaky enough to to delete their lowest ranking avatars to bring up their average.

^THIS.
I reckon it would become too competitive if this was implemented. Which in my opinion would ruin the concept of coming to Style File for the purpose of adoring avatars you like and more about who is in the Top 20 at any given time. >:o >:o
dyl4n
Premium Member

Postby Nic » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:49 am

dyl4n wrote:I reckon it would become too competitive if this was implemented. Which in my opinion would ruin the concept of coming to Style File for the purpose of adoring avatars you like and more about who is in the Top 20 at any given time. >:o >:o

I completely agree and was actually coming to post this. I think we have enough features that show whose HAs are popular, and anything added to that will turn it into a big competition to see who can get the most adores.
“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing.”- Aristotle
Sexy GD Icon by Boogleloo
Nic
Senior Administrator

Return to Suggestions