Some way to edit order of HAs when people search you

Some way to edit order of HAs when people search you

Postby Isabella » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 am

Long title is long :A

I noticed that when you search or click someone's name, their HA page default comes up as ordering their HAs oldest to newest. I know there are links on the top of the page to rearrange them in various orders, but could it be possible to say, like, I want people to see my HAs newest to oldest, or most to least popular as the default when they click my name? Like I said, since there's a way to rearrange how you see someone's HAs yourself, it's not a hugely important suggestion, but whenever I click my name and see the first HAs I've ever made (yeah, I'm a loser and had them saved... >.< ) I can't help thinking that that's not the best first impression I could be giving of my SF portfolio... :P
Isabella
Junior Adminstrator

Re: Some way to edit order of HAs when people search you

Postby Luscious » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:31 am

That's what the categories are for and specifically why I categorized mine by age and then put my newest on top.
Luscious
Site Owner

Postby Sin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 pm

I was thinking about this too, but mostly just because I think it would make way more sense to automatically order everyones avatars "newest to oldest" or "most adored to least adored." Not only is that the way I'd assume most people would prefer their avatars viewed, it's probably the way most people would prefer to view others avatars as well.

Personally, I dislike using categories because they override sorting options, so I don't use them. Also, that seems a pretty roundabout method for forcing newest avatars to be shown by default, as opposed to just making that the default.

I like having the option to view peoples avatars "oldest to newest," but that's not the way I'd prefer to have them automatically sorted by.
"Even after I'm dead, I will swim through the soil like a mermaid of the Earth, just to be next to your bones."
(Archipelago Of Kisses, Jeffrey McDaniel)
Sin
Premium Member

Postby Luscious » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:52 pm

This was done before, but got reverted in the move. It's now fixed and the default is most popular to least while looking people up.
Luscious
Site Owner

Postby Sin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Ah, I thought I'd remembered it being that way, but I wasn't so sure after I read your previous comment, lol. Good to hear it's been switched back though. c:
"Even after I'm dead, I will swim through the soil like a mermaid of the Earth, just to be next to your bones."
(Archipelago Of Kisses, Jeffrey McDaniel)
Sin
Premium Member

Postby Isabella » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Thank you!
Isabella
Junior Adminstrator

Return to Suggestions