Usernames

Usernames

Postby kurloz » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Lately I've been seeing people around on Style File with different usernames than their username on Subeta. Now I've seen two people do this and both I managed to recognize thanks to their HAs, but I can imagine this might be confusing in the future. Wouldn't it just be much easier to have the same username on Subeta and style file, considering you put your Subeta HAs on style file? Making this a rule might be a possibility. Just throwing this out there. :)
kurloz

Re: Usernames

Postby Luscious » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:45 pm

I would consider it, but on their forum profiles their Subeta username already is listed. I understand it's inconvenient coming to the forums, but I'll be moving Style File to a separate server away from Chic this week and it will fully separate. I'll make a news post more about it closer to the move.
Luscious
Site Owner

Re: Usernames

Postby kurloz » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks for the information! I did't think of looking at people's Chic profiles for their usernames since I'm not a member of the cult and really consider Style File as something seperate, but I see that will be indeed the case. I'll be looking out for that news post then. c:
kurloz

Return to Suggestions