Profile Comments or PMs

Profile Comments or PMs

Postby Roxy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Would it be possible to add a comment box to your main avatar page? That way if you want to comment on a users body of work as a whole you have a place to do so? That or maybe even private messaging so that you can let a user know that you like all of their avatars or discuss a certain persons style and inspiration without muddling a single avatars comments?

There were so many files I wanted to comment on generally earlier today. Just a thought.

:)
Roxy

Re: Profile Comments or PMs

Postby Justin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Right now, I believe any Style File member has the option to PM another member. :) Until this goes into effect (if it does at all, not totally sure) you can always try using that. The only problem is that they'll have to go to the forums to see that they have a new message.
Justin
Premium Member

Postby Delicacy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:52 pm

I would love this. Commenting on each and every HA of a particular person is not really that practical when they have a ton of pages. :x I'm all for this idea! <3
Avatar by Boogleloo | Signature by Abby | My Tumblr
Delicacy

Postby Roxy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Ah, I see, Justin. Then yeah, comments on someone's page as a whole would be best for me since I would really only come here to log in. :D
Roxy

Postby ROBOT » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 pm

I suggested something similar to this before I realized that our chic profiles could be linked up with our style files. Something kind of like a public profile where our comments and latest faves/top styles could be displayed.
Maybe more users would be apt to PM if a "view chic profile/pm user" link was on our style page?
ROBOT
Senior Administrator

Return to Suggestions