Username Linking

Username Linking

Postby Sin » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:45 pm

I think it'd be nice if everywhere someones username were displayed, their name linked to their personal Style File "Styles."

For instance, when you pull up someones avatar, their name beneath their avatar links to a full selection of their HAs and will say (username)'s Styles at the top of the linked page. However, if another person comments on that HA, their name is not linked.

There have been a number of times when people have commented my HAs and I've gone to click their name and browse through some of their avatars, only to realize their name isn't linked. A lot of times it's just impulse and I'm too lazy to search them, lol. It's just a little thing, but I think it would help encourage people to look through older avatars in search of ones they might have previously overlooked or missed.
"Even after I'm dead, I will swim through the soil like a mermaid of the Earth, just to be next to your bones."
(Archipelago Of Kisses, Jeffrey McDaniel)
Sin
Premium Member

Re: Username Linking

Postby grelca » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:54 am

wow so i definitely meant to link them everywhere. sorry for missing that. if you notice any other un-linked places just let me know :)
grelca
Site Coder

Re: Username Linking

Postby ROBOT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:00 pm

I was about to make a new topic, but then I found this one..

On my "events" page, I'd like to be able to click on the usernames of the people who have adored/commented/etc where it says "[Username] has adored [upload]!" Where the username link would take me to their own uploads.
ROBOT
Senior Administrator

Return to Suggestions