Search by title

Search by title

Postby ROBOT » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:30 pm

We have the ability to search by username or tag, but I also think searching by title would be nice too. Some people have some awesome titles that I remember just as clearly as the avatar itself, unfortunately I can't always remember the creator or have the time to sift through pages of avatars to find it. I think this would be a minor, but sometimes useful feature. :)

also instead of each search function having it's own link to click on, maybe it could be simplified to one search box at the top or bottom of each page, with a dropdown containing the search options (username, tag, title)?
ROBOT
Senior Administrator

Re: Search by title

Postby kurloz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 am

I agree, this would be useful. This afternoon I remembered seeing a HA with the title 'Pookerface', but I couldn't remember who made it, so I'd love to be able to search by title. c:
kurloz

Re: Search by title

Postby jila » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 am

Stitch wrote:I agree, this would be useful. This afternoon I remembered seeing a HA with the title 'Pookerface', but I couldn't remember who made it, so I'd love to be able to search by title. c:

thats probably either district or kask. the latter didnt realize there was already one titled pookerface, so he changed his.
jila
Premium Member

Return to Suggestions