updated avatars

updated avatars

Postby jila » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 pm

is there any way we could replace our existing uploaded avatars with updated versions of it?

like i have one where i forgot to change my avatar base. so both the skin color and the eyes are different than what it was supposed to be. but i didnt realize this until after i uploaded it and people favorited/commented on it. so i dont really want to to delete it because im lame, but it bugs me every time i look at it :A
jila
Premium Member

Re: updated avatars

Postby Justin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:17 pm

The problem I see with that right now is if someone were to replace it with something totally different than the original and having a laugh about it. I mean, I know I wouldn't want a comment like "this is absolutely gorgeous!" to suddenly be changed for an avatar I wasn't especially fond of.
Justin
Premium Member

Postby jila » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:11 pm

lol yeah, i thought about that too. i would hope no one would be douchey enough to do that. but i guess if its going to go public soon..... :M

maybe if it can be approved by an admin or something? like only if theres a tiny change? that might potentially be a waste of their time though. idk. maybe ill just delete it and reupload :C
jila
Premium Member

Postby grelca » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm

hey since it's a special case if you want to pm me a link to the image i'd be more than happy to change it for you. :)
grelca
Site Coder

Postby jila » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 pm

aah, thank you! you are the best :squish:
jila
Premium Member

Return to Suggestions