reply / report link placement

reply / report link placement

Postby paroxysm » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 pm

may i suggest switching the placement of the reply / report links? often times i've clicked on that report link (which leads to a page identical to the reply page) and almost sent in a report with my comment. i actually did do that once, rofl.

or, if it's going to stay on the bottom, replace it with a graphic, like a teeny skull or something perhaps?

idk, maybe i'm the only person who has difficulty distinguishing reply an report. MY EYES R BADD :A
99 problems and a bitch ain't one
paroxysm
Premium Member

Re: reply / report link placement

Postby Luxe » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Sorry, you guys can't see the suggestions I make in the staff forum, but I agree. This was the suggestion I made to Grace yesterday. I like the skull idea too, though!
Kickin' it at the top because I'm too legit to quit, sang!
Luxe
Premium Member

Postby Ian » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh god, I need this so badly. :A
I've almost done that so many times, it's not even funny yo. Especially while on my iPod, with it's tiny screen it can be hard to distinguish the two. Thankfully I always catch myself and just go back, but still. :0 I really like the idea of replacing it with a skull or something though. That seems pretty cute.
Ian

Postby glory » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:38 pm

i was just about to come suggest this. i actually think a small graphic would be great for the report link and maybe it could just be next to the date? that would save on space/make things more compact. i don't think people will be using it often anyways!
glory
Premium Member

Return to Suggestions