Style File Feedback

Re: Style File Feedback

Postby Isabella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:54 am

Can there be a way to view someone's HAs in chronological order or by category? I know everyone categorizes their HAs differently, but I have categories that often don't have anything to do with what order the HAs were uploaded in, and I think it's helpful to have your newest HAs show up if someone searches you so that they aren't seeing the same thing each time and have to search farther back for new stuff.
Isabella
Junior Adminstrator

Postby 666 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm

what im really missing, is the possibility to add friends with the purpose of finding their newly added avatars more easy! kind of like a mini-version of the friend feed on subeta? except with avatars only :)

Postby Jordan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 am

I think that when you report something that you should be able to see a response like the subeta ticket system. That way you can know what exactly is happening or if you were wrong in reporting it.
Jordan
Premium Member

Postby chalara9696 » Tue May 04, 2010 12:06 pm

I think it would be nice if you could see who adored you avatars the most and how many times. It could be fun to see who has the same taste as you.
chalara9696

Postby Mega » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 pm

walkthewalk wrote:I think it would be nice if you could see who adored you avatars the most and how many times. It could be fun to see who has the same taste as you.

I think this idea is really clever!
Mega
Premium Member

Postby Maja » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 am

Mega wrote:
walkthewalk wrote:I think it would be nice if you could see who adored you avatars the most and how many times. It could be fun to see who has the same taste as you.

I think this idea is really clever!

I'd like this a lot c:
Maja
Premium Member

Postby Elcarim » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi guys, I have some feedback on the new deletion system, well more of a question, why can't we have our styles deleted upon request? what I mean is there shouldn't be a reason for declining a request for deletion, it should just be sent as a request and upon viewing the request automatically deleted.
What might pose as a problem would be "but then they would deceive the 5 a month rule" well this surrounds around the premium user accounts, I'd like to remove my HAs just because I grow to dislike something about them or made an update on them.
Elcarim

Postby Jordan » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Kask, the deletion system was put in place for several reasons. After implementing it we have been able to see just how many people were abusing the system, and still attempting to abuse it after it was set in place. While you may not be one of the people who were abusing it, there are many others who are abusing Style File in various ways such as reuploading HAs to get to the front of the fresh page, reuploading without "significant" changes or even deleting HAs just to be able to reupload. We are looking at perhaps a more lax deletion for premium members but we don't want to give premium members unfair perks or allow them to bypass rules that other normal users have to abide by. ;)
Jordan
Premium Member

Postby Maiden » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm

We have changed basic accounts and they will now get a hard 5 per-month upload limit and it will not roll over or accumulate over time any more.

May I know what prompted this change? Unless this is server optimization-related, I don't think it's necessary. It used to be a nice perk to have more than 5 every month for holding back on using up all your slots from the previous month. :/
Maiden

Postby jila » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 am

@aiushtha, a lot of the points peach made in the post above explains most of the reasons. while the current deletion system prevents a lot of those problems, people were still able to delete much older avatars to gain more uploads. this allowed them to bypass the 5 uploads a month limit for basic accounts, which isnt exactly fair for people with premium accounts.
jila
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions