Style File Feedback

Re: Style File Feedback

Postby Maiden » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 am

I don't see how the deletion system still allows that. If the deleting of HAs is being moderated, how would users delete their old looks for the sake of freeing up a slot? Moderators can simply deny the deletion request.
Maiden

Postby jila » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:27 am

because people are still allowed to delete avatars that are old and outdated if they no longer want them, as long as it wasnt a relatively recent upload. "i want this deleted so i can upload another one" isnt a valid reason for deletion, but "i want this deleted because its outdated and is no longer my style" is (provided that it follows our guidelines that qualify for deletion).

before, people could just delete super old ones and get those spaces back. even if we were to reject people's requests because they have reached their total limit, they could still wait until the next month when they have 5 more slots to send a request, thus gaining those extra slots. you cant exactly solve these problems with just moderation, unless we disallow deleting old avatars all together.

the new rules arent put into effect to make things harder on people. its to prevent users from abusing the system. you would be surprised how often it happens.
jila
Premium Member

Postby Valerie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Is there a way to limit the number of uploads a person can make in a specific day?

I find it frustrating to see some people uploading 5 or 6 avatars at a time, which doesn't allow other users to have as much exposure on the first couple of "Fresh" pages.

Also, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I'd like a way to find out who has you on Style Stalk.
Valerie

Postby jila » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

Valerie wrote:Is there a way to limit the number of uploads a person can make in a specific day?

I find it frustrating to see some people uploading 5 or 6 avatars at a time, which doesn't allow other users to have as much exposure on the first couple of "Fresh" pages.

Also, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I'd like a way to find out who has you on Style Stalk.

everyone can only upload 5 a day. thats the absolute maximum, for premium account members as well. if they've uploaded more than that on the same day, it must have been a glitch.

as for the style stalk thing, its been mentioned before, but as far as i know, its not really a high priority right now.
jila
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Suggestions