How did you start?

Re: How did you start?

Postby Hunger » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah, I started out really bad, though with a tiny wardrobe I did the best I could(which was pretty bad, but matching at least, haha). But I've always loved creating avatars, and generally don't keep it the same one for more than a week. Now that I have a large wardrobe, it's much better. I'm also going for the filled wardrobe achievement, and I'm almost there 12,300/13,000 :)
Hunger
Premium Member

Postby Cole » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 am

I started out by making HAs mostly to resemble myself. LOL!! IKR. Whether it was more true to life or something more fantasy. And I cluttered it up too.
Thankfully I was pulled over from another game site and already had friends here that got my linked up to all the right sites (this one included) and I soon found that subeta fashion was something that I wanted to be apart of. =) None of my first HAs were ever uploaded here, so I will spare you.

Now I'm all about matching and simple/elegant/sometimes BA/sometime fantasy HAs.
Cole
Senior Administrator

Postby sugary » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm

I started making avatar with a lots of pink and lots of hearts around :> ...and then i strating to understand what means layering ,shading,playing around a colour ,a wig or an item .I just LOVE making avatar but i have sooooo many things to learn out :wut:
sugary
Premium Member

Postby Symmetra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 pm

I honestly can't remember my older Ha's, other than how bad the items were. Irish Dancers Dress, Safir, Goldfish Wellies, those sorts of items. Not all at once though. I've always been decent with matching colors. Since the ha system has evolved, I've become more creative with layering and pay attention to the overall item quality.
Symmetra
Premium Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion