Comments

Comments

Postby Charm » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Do you reply to every comment you get on a style? I really do appreciate when people comment, and I feel like a boob for not replying, but I don't want to end up copy-pasting "Thanks" over and over. 'A'

So what about you guys? Do you reply to all comments? Do you only reply to comments that offer advice? Or are you lazy like me and rarely reply?
Swordfishes... LOVE YOU!
Jellyfishes... LOVE YOU!
:squish:
Charm
Premium Member

Re: Comments

Postby Delicacy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:41 pm

I try to reply to most comments. I don't really get many so its not much of an issue atm. xD Sometimes I just don't know what to say in a reply other than "thanks" but I feel bad just saying that and not something more. >.<
Avatar by Boogleloo | Signature by Abby | My Tumblr
Delicacy

Postby Ian » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:33 pm

I usually don't reply to the comments I get. I will if they say something really nice or really interesting. But otherwise no. It's usually just something like 'Oh I love this' and I don't want to spam my own comments with 'thanks'. 'A' I appreciate all the comments I get and all the positive feedback I get so hopefully the people who comment me know that. xD
Ian

Postby Jordan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 am

I'm lazy and I don't reply to every single one but I try my best to reply to the ones that ask questions, or give a huge in depth response just to let them know I did read it. xD
Jordan
Premium Member

Postby kurloz » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 am

I only reply to comments I actually have something to reply to besides 'thank you'. xD Of course I appreciate all of the comments I get, I just don't say it each time.
Last edited by kurloz on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
kurloz

Postby glory » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 am

i try to and c&ping ''thank you'' over and over again doesn't really bother me personally, as it makes me feel like...well, at least i've acknowledged that i read the comment that they took the time to post. i forget sometimes though! i wish people would comment more. i've been sort of trying to use SF for the drawn out explanations of why i love a certain avatar as opposed to posting them in WADYL.
glory
Premium Member

Postby Isabella » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:56 am

Stitch wrote:I only reply to comments I actually have something to reply to besides 'thank you'. xD Of course I appreciate all of the comments I get, I just don't say it each time.

I do the same thing. Also, it's just not that exciting to get news and then it's just someone replying to your comment to say thanks. And you're like, "Damn, I was hoping for an Adore..." :P
Isabella
Junior Adminstrator

Postby old_Ophelia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:24 am

I don't want it to look like I'm just commenting on my own thing for the sake of commenting, so I tend to only reply to comments that I have something besides "thank you" to say to -- like if it's an especially nice compliment, or (though I haven't had many of these) a question.

Comments always make me feel so gooood though (lul that sounds slightly dirty), so I try to give them pretty often, and I don't mind if people don't reply.
old_Ophelia
Premium Member

Postby MidnightShadow » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:16 pm

I want to say thank you but I always feel stupid doing that D: Plus people probably don't like getting an event only to see it's a "thank you" reply. BUT I FEEL BAD NOT SAYING THANK YOU :A

I can't help it man. :c No matter what I feel bad! :A I still love comments though. People should comment more. :yes:
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do.

MidnightShadow
Site Coder

Postby LazyKat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 am

I like to reply, although I don't comment as much as I ought to. I think I prefer comments even over adores, 'cause it seems so much more material.
LazyKat

Next

Return to General Discussion