Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Re: Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Postby Karissa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:48 am

I can point you to the topics about that information.
How to Upload Avatars to Style File
Style File Rules
General Style File Tutorial

The page also has been updated with the correct links.
Karissa
Junior Adminstrator

Postby Arwen_Undomiel » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am

I'm having trouble trying to find out how many HA's I have left to upload after entering a few during the month for a non premium acct. IS there a way to tell? And is it a month that I can only upload a certain amount of HAs or is it more? And how many HA's can I upload in that time period?
Arwen_Undomiel

Postby Lynne » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Hello! I changed my username on Subeta, and I was wondering if I can make a new account here, or I can change my username here somehow? Thank you.
Lynne

Postby Cole » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:50 am

@creatureofhabit
As a regular member you have 5 uploads a calendar month. As of this moment, I don't think there is a way to quickly check but I will ask another admin to make sure. Each HA does have a date of upload on them, so you should be able to count them that way. c:

@Lella
Creating multiple accounts is against the rules. Please contact one of the Admin via sMail to change your name for you.
Cole
Senior Administrator

Postby techn0witch » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:57 am

Ugh.

Okay.

So this is probably may bad, but Subeta's cache or something was lagging and after refreshing a bunch of times (more than ten, I can tell you that), I thought I was safe from the dumb Red Rreign blessing and uploaded a style.

Turns out I wasn't even though my HA wasn't displaying the darn blessing.

Would it be against the rules to delete it and reupload it without the blessing because it was from the cache being dumb?
techn0witch

Postby Princess » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi, Madeline!
While our rules do state that you may not reupload avatars without significant changes, I would consider something like uploading the avatar without the blessing just fine, so long as the other avatar has been deleted. I definitely understand your frustration with the cache, as sometimes it's hard to tell if you actually have the blessing or not from the forums. However, you can check the wardrobe page, as it should always be up to date. C:
Princess
Junior Adminstrator

Postby harbor » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Okay, so, I've changed my Username on Subeta to 'wolfpack' quite a while ago, and I've found it confusing for other people to still have my UN on here (sf) be 'skinwalker'. I searched for a place to change it at, but it seems that I can't. Is there any way someone else - an Administrator or something - can change it? Thanks. c:
harbor

Postby Princess » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi, skinwalker!
In order to get your username updated, please contact one of the admins via sMail. c:
Princess
Junior Adminstrator

Postby BlueFaelis » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 am

Is there any chance to delete my profile/account on Style File?
I figured out I didn't use it as much as I thought. So I want to give it up. Thanks!
BlueFaelis

Postby Cole » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 am

If you would like to delete your account, I can look into that for you. The account is free though, so you could just let it sit just in case you want to return in the future.
Cole
Senior Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion