Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Re: Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Postby landriona » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 am

#1- The easiest way is to click on your username at the bottom of any page you are on (while in the forums), where you should be listed as a Registered User that is online.

#2- At the top of the page, click User Control Panel. Then click on the tab named Profile and select the Edit Avatar link from the list on the left side. You should then be able to add your Subeta avatar link to the URL field.

#3- The Custom Wearable discount is done manually by the users Cara and Dublin in the SF CW shop. You'll just need to provide information to them the first time you purchase. The Premium medal is still a work in progress, but it should automatically show up as soon as it's finished.

#4- I think that avatar was used as a test for coding purposes, However, since I have those options all the time, I'm not sure if those are tied to just that avatar as a test or not. It might be beneficial to let Luscious know directly, just in case.

#5- There is not one, actually. This might be a good thing to suggest. c:

#6- No, there isn't. You are welcome to suggest this, as well. However, I can tell you that some of them will never have the "How to get" filled in because they are meant to be a secret.

Thanks for the heads up regarding relic's link. I've fixed it.
landriona
Senior Administrator

Postby Rebekah » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 am

Thank you so much! I'm sorry there were quite so many questions. n_n" Again, a big big thanks!
Rebekah

Postby landriona » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:18 pm

You're very welcome! I wasn't bothered by the post size or number of questions. You can't learn if you don't ask, right?

If there is anything else you have a question about, please don't hesitate to ask. ;)
landriona
Senior Administrator

Postby RNA » Sun May 05, 2013 12:46 am

Do the mods check every avatar at the time of upload to see if the user actually has the items? There are some past avatars I want to upload but can't put them on right now due to a cult activity I'm doing.
RNA

Postby Cole » Mon May 13, 2013 6:22 am

We do not checked every HA that is uploaded. There are just too many!

You are welcome to upload avatars that you have saved from before as long as you are able to still recreate the look. What I mean by that, is make sure you still have access to the items and base. So no basic bases if you are now a zombie or have a zapper skin, or vise versa. Does that make sense?
Cole
Senior Administrator

Postby Zev » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 am

Feeling a little lost right now so I'm posting here xD

I wanted to get my username on style file changed, but I can't send mails here and trying to send a mail at nouveau on subeta didn't work because her inbox is full and her profile says she's not here anymore. Who should I contact about this now? :[
Zev

Postby Princess » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi Juna!
Nouveau actually isn't part of our staff anymore, but you can contact any of the admins (who aren't on a hiatus) listed here on the staff page via sMail , and we can get your username changed for you! 8)
Princess
Junior Adminstrator

Postby Kellijuana » Tue May 20, 2014 2:53 am

I have a question. I often save/upload my avatars by this process:
1.Print screen
2.Paste into paint
3.Cut out and copy HA
4.Undo original paste and repaste only HA
5.Save as png file
6.Upload

It has always worked in the past for me, but my last HA done this way won't upload! I'm wondering if there is some easy way to mess up the way I saved it or if it is just a one time glitch happening.
Thank you for any help!

Scratch that, I think I figured it out! My screen is zoomed so the size of the image is WAY off! *headdesk* :no: :ohnoes:
Kellijuana

Postby landriona » Tue May 20, 2014 11:48 am

If you are going to be saving your avatar to your computer anyway, there is a MUCH easier way to do it.

1. Right click on your avatar, directly from either your Dashboard or from one of your posts in the forums.
  2. Select Save Image As (or whatever save text comes up in the browser you use), making sure that it's saving as a PNG file type, and save it to whatever file/folder you desire.
  3. Upload from File, as normal.

Of course, you will want to make sure that the site cache has updated to the most current version, so that you are saving/uploading the correct avatar.

Hope that helps! ;)
landriona
Senior Administrator

Postby Kellijuana » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:34 am

Thank you for the advice ^_^ I would do it that way, but the problem there is that I usually don't actually 'wear' the outfit I'm making for a contest. I tried doing it out of the wardrobe but that just saves the image of the last layer I added instead of the whole avatar. Boo. haha

Not that it took me about a year to reply (okay a month) sorry bout that, I'm a flake!
Kellijuana

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion