Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Re: Need Help? Confused? Post here.

Postby Arwen_Undomiel » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:11 am

HI
I'm sure it's been asked and answered somewhere in the posts in this thread, but to save time I'm gonna ask this question...
are we allowed to use arvee for avatar creations and able to upload to this site? :0
Arwen_Undomiel

Postby Who » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:46 pm

Just gonna quote directly from the Rules page:
1) You are only allowed to upload avatars made on Subeta. No generated avatars (made on sites like Subeta HQ or Arvee or the "All Clothing on Subeta" wardrobe function), pictures, graphics, text, etc.

We want to see you upload avatars that you created with items you either own or were able to lend, so no to generators.
But they are some awesome people out there who are more than willing to share their wardrobe and even lend Custom Wearables and that's perfectly within the rules C:
Who
Administrator

Postby World » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:02 am

Hi, I have searched through the FAQ but I haven't found an answer on my question. I'm not much active on Subeta and I would like to delete my style file which I haven't used either for a very long time. But how do I do that?
World

Postby Nostalgia » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:43 pm

I changed my username on Subeta a few months back and I am trying to figure out how to change it on here. I have been putting my old and new names in my tags for my outfits but I would still like my new Subeta name on here. Is there a way to change it?
Nostalgia

Postby Cole » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:57 pm

@World
Please contact me via PM, we can work out all the details to close your account if that is your wish.

@Dunedainsith
Please contact me on Subeta, so I can have proof of your new username. Then I will change it on here for you.
Cole
Senior Administrator

Postby Nostalgia » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Cole wrote:@World
Please contact me via PM, we can work out all the details to close your account if that is your wish.

@Dunedainsith
Please contact me on Subeta, so I can have proof of your new username. Then I will change it on here for you.

Thanks. I just smailed you. My current HA has white hair and a black captains coat with a book and rapier in case you need that information. :)
Nostalgia

Postby Witchy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:06 am

Yeh Nostalgia!
grin. Glad you're able to finally work that out. :)
Witchy
Premium Member

Postby Zyrabella » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Hey everybody. I just had a quick question about style file. This morning I uploaded an HA with a private wig, and when I logged into Subeta today, I got a message from the person who released the item, asking where I bought it. So.... my question is, are we allowed to use private items on our HA's on style file? I rarely use private items (that I don't own) to begin with, but for me, that's pretty much the draw of style file, being able to create HA's with items I don't actually own. I never would have posted the HA if I knew I would get in trouble with administration and the person who released it. Could someone please let me know if I'm allowed to use private items? I would really appreciate it, thanks!
Zyrabella

Postby Cole » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:29 am

@Zyrabella
Please take a moment and refresh yourself with the sites Rules.

See Rule 1:
1) You are only allowed to upload avatars made on Subeta. No generated avatars (made on sites like Subeta HQ or Arvee or the "All Clothing on Subeta" wardrobe function), pictures, graphics, text, etc.

And Rule 3:
3) All avatar uploads must be exactly how you see them on the Subeta forums. This includes zombie bases, which cannot be saved with a human base to bypass the zombie skin.

Style-File is a place to share and keep an archive of the looks you have actually worn on Subeta. I will contact you privately about farther action.
Cole
Senior Administrator

Postby SeussMD » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:49 am

I've been trying to come back to StyleFile after a long break. (I mostly was doing Daily Item, then DI closed, so I found SYS). I read the guide (more than once) about how to upload avatars, and thought I was following the instructions. The last time I tried to submit something it even said it was successfully submitted, but nothing has shown up on my account.

I guess I'm just curious what the update time is, or if I'm doing something wrong. Is there some kind of a queue, or if nothing shows up 10-15 minutes after it says successful upload should I assume something went wrong?
SeussMD

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion