Happy Morostide! Stimuilate #109 & Trick-or-Treat list!

Happy Morostide! Stimuilate #109 & Trick-or-Treat list!

Postby Thomas » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:44 am

Hello everybody! It's been a while but I'm back with more news from the crew.

As always, our current round of Stimulate Your Style is now active and will close on Wednesday 24th October, with a new challenge featured next Wednesday. This week we are asking you to use one of the Wrapped Gumballs, one of the many wearables available from this year's Trick-or-Treat event. Keep 'em cute and keep 'em sweet!

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

For full details, be sure to check out the new forum thread on Subeta. I also encourage you to join our ping groups, #stylefile and #stimulate to keep up with our latest news. Remember that each week we select ten lucky winners to receive a 100 Credit Gift Card and one lucky person to receive a 250 Credit Gift Card in our loyalty raffle - which rewards continued participation in our weekly challenges. And you gotta start saving for Black Friday, right?

Secondly, you will want to check out our Style File Speaks thread - to celebrate Morostide, we've made a list of our fellow fashionistas houses for ease of trick-or-treating! Throw your name into the ring (if you don't know your group, I can work it out) and watch our well-dressed members flock to your door! And if you need TPs or eggs, we can also send our squad of goons to cover your residence. Come on in and join the fun! You must be a member of the #stylefile forum group to see the thread.

Image Image Image

Lastly, don't forget about our Lending & Borrowing thread and its ping group #sfborrow should you be in need of an item, and our Avatar Critiques & Advice if you are unsure about a look and need some pointers.

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful avatars! <3
Thomas
Administrator

Return to Announcements