Stimulate Challenge #45!

Stimulate Challenge #45!

Postby Thomas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello everyone! Thomas here. :D It's been a while since our last news update but I hope you've been keeping well and joining in with our activities. Activities you say? Funny you should mention them! While I know many of you are regulars to the Stimulate thread, this week we have an extra special treat. The wonderful Who is offering ten 100 Credit Gift Cards to the lucky lucky winners of our raffle!

Image Image Image

Remember, each week we draw prizes at random - so everyone has a chance to win! Check out our forum thread or Contests page for full details of this week's challenge, where we're asking you to showcase your layering skills by using at least two Breezy Coverups. Can you shine a light on this sheer challenge?

Image Image Image Image Image Image

This challenge closes on Wednesday 2nd August, so shimmy into the wardrobe right away!

I also encourage you to join our ping groups, #stylefile and #stimulate to keep up with our latest news. And don't forget about our Lending & Borrowing thread and its ping group #sfborrow should you be in need of an item, and our Avatar Critiques & Advice thread if you are unsure about a look and need some pointers.
Thomas
Administrator

Return to Announcements