New Forum Threads & Stimulate Challenge #6

New Forum Threads & Stimulate Challenge #6

Postby Thomas » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello! Thomas here with the Wednesday update.

Style File Shop

We have now opened the Style File Shop! All profits from the shop will be reinvested into prizes for future events and contests; while some items will be used for prizes themselves.

Image Image Image

All members of the #stimulate forum group are welcome to 20% discount on shop search prices. If anything catches your eye, just drop me a comment and I'll arrange a trade for you. I'm welcome to negotiate further on expensive items listed in the shop. Furthermore, if you'd like to donate any items to the shop or sP to the Style File Bank just lemme know and we'll sort something out. And thank you for your continued support!

New Forum Topics

We have three new forum topics on Subeta, viewable to members of the #stylefile group! Check them out here, or at the bottom of the Forums page on Subeta.

Firstly, we have the Lending & Borrowing group! Join the #sfborrow ping group to get involved and share the riches of your wardrobe with fellow members.

Secondly, there's the Avatar Critiques & Advice thread. This is the perfect place to ask for tips and tricks from fellow Style File members.

Lastly, check out the General Discussion & Updates thread. Keep in the loop with the latest goings on on Style File and raise any questions and concerns here.

New Stimulate Challenge

Finally, the fifth Stimulate Your Style challenge was our most successful to date, with an amazing 54 entries! (I like being able to say this every week) This round really seemed to bring out your best and I'm so happy you all thrived with this challenge. The sixth round is now active and will close on Wednesday 2nd November, with a new challenge featured next Wednesday. This week's challenge involves an array of Grim Horns - which will you pick to place on your head?

Image Image Image Image

For full details, be sure to check out the new forum thread on Subeta or our updated Contests page. I also encourage you to join our ping groups, #stylefile and #stimulate to keep up with our latest news.

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful avatars!
Thomas
Administrator

Return to Announcements