Style File's Summer Shindig!

Style File's Summer Shindig!

Postby Christopher » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Hello everyone, we're pleased to announce an event to welcome everyone back - Style File's Summer Shindig!

On top of five uploads daily for the month of August, up for grabs are five 500 credit gift cards! There are three different ways to win:

3 random uploads during the month of August will be selected as winners!
    The most-adored August upload at the end of the month will win! (Campaigning to get adores is obviously frowned upon)
    And lastly, an avatar chosen by me (Christopher) at the end of August. Every user gets one entry, please tag it with "sf summer" to make it easier to find!

Good luck everyone, and welcome back!
Christopher
Administrator

Re: Style File's Summer Shindig!

Postby Kellijuana » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Wow! It's awesome to see the site partially back! Though, once I leave the forum area it logs me out and has a bunch of code at the top of the page, so the avatar part of the site doesn't seem to be functioning yet. :/ I'm so glad to see that the site hasn't been totally forgotten. Thank you for coming back! ^_^
Kellijuana

Postby elka » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:44 am

This is a great event, but the site is broken with a gazillion links at the top, cannot upload new outfits, logged out instantly, etc... So we can't even participate!! :ohnoes: Anyone here at all to fix it?
elka

Postby Cole » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:18 am

Kellijuana and elka,
We had an issue with the site's coding that was breaking the database. Thankfully it is now fixed and we are taking steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

Please! Enjoy the event, Christopher is going to need some HAs to admire.
Cole
Senior Administrator

Return to Announcements